Role in the project: legal expert
Institution: Aleksander Moisiu University of Durres
Juliana Latifaj is professor on law. She teaches part-time at the University “Aleksander Moisiu” of Durres. Her professional career in the higher education began 20 years ago. During her university career she performed lectures in the bachelor and master programs in law and educational sciences. She has experience in teaching comparative law, educational law, European Law, Human Rights. She has experience in working with international projects. She is cooperating with some domestic and international professional associations in the field of law and educational law. She has experience working with international organizations in Albania and Kosovo. She has published books and articles on comparative law and educational law.
- Latifaj, L. (2012). The relation between competition and higher education. Legal framework of an Albanian case. Problems of education in 21st Century. Vol.44. Lithuania. ISSN 1822-7864.
- Latifaj, L. (2012). Legal framework for higher education quality state standards. A case of Albania. Problems of education in 21st Century. Vol.42. Lithuania. ISSN 1822-7864.
- Latifaj, L. (2012). Legal challenges in the approximation process of domestic legislation with EU acquis. Albanian case. International Journal of Legislative Drafting and Law Reform. Vol 1, Issue l. Wolf legal Publishers (WLP) & International Association of Legislative Drafting & Law Reform. United Kingdom, London. ISSN 2050-5183.
- Latifaj, L. (2010). Politics and procedures to fight corruption in higher education in Albania. International Journal for Education Law and Policy. Wolf legal Publishers (WLP) & European Association for education Law and Policy. Vol.6, Issue 1-2. Belgium. ISSN 1574-3454.
- Latifaj, L. (2010). Law on Higher Education in Albania and the legal issues presented. Visions- Review of Social Sciences. No.15, Macedonia, ISSN 1409-8962.