Role in the project: education expert
Institution: Aleksander Moisiu University of Durres
Lekë is the vise rector of the University “Aleksander Moisiu” of Durres. He is also the founding Executive Director of the Albanian Institute of Sociology (AIS), General Secretary of the Balkan Sociological Forum (BSF), and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal “Social Studies/Social Studies” [ISSN 2309-3455 (Print); ISSN 2309-3471 (Online)]. For more than 25 years he is engaged with research, publishing, teaching in general sociology and sociology of education. He is the author of 25 books.
- Sokoli, L. (2015). Transition and Social Problems in Albania; a comparative and empirical approach, Social Studies, ISSN 2309-3455 (Print); Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 99-113.
- Sokoli, L. and others. (2015). Gender representation and participatory democracy; the case of Albania in comparative perspective. Social Studies/, ISSN 2309-3455 (Print); Voll. 9, Nr. 2, pg. 13-28.
- Sokoli, L. (2014). “The strange trajectory of changes in Albania; A comparative approach”, Social Studies/, ISSN 2309-3455 (Print); ISSN 2309-3471 (Online), Vol. 8, No. 1, fq. 19-31.
- Sokoli, L. (2014). Sustainable Development as the Imperative of the Twenty-First Century; Towards Alternative Approaches on Measuring and Monitoring, Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, MCSER Publishing, ISSN 2281-4612 (online) ISSN 2281-3993 (print); Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 115-119.
- Sokoli, L. (2014). “Some Critical Themes Regarding the International Migration of Albanians after 1990s”, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences; MCSER Publishing, ISSN 2039-9340 (print) ISSN 2039-2117 (online); Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 69-76.