From 6th till 9th June 2018 the ELA Project held its international forum on ‘Teaching Education Law to Teachers’ (WPD&S 6.2) in cooperation with the Association for Teacher Education in Europe on ‘Current Trends, Challenges and Directions for the Future of Teacher Education’.
For the interim dissemination of the project outputs, partners made use of the European network of teacher educators and ATEE members, and invited local and regional education authorities and PhD students.
The plenary and parallel sessions on ‘Teaching Education Law to Teachers’ during the International Conference were organized at the Pedagogical Faculty of the University of Bialystok (P3) by Kutafin Moscow State Law University (P10), Moscow City University (P9), Mari State University (P11) and the Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after MV Lomonosov (P12), with the participation of the National Research University Higher School of Economics (P13), University of Tirana (P5), Aleksandër Moisiu University of Durrës (P6), Francisk Skorina Gomel State University (P7), Maxim Tank Belarusian State Pedagogical University (P8), Vytauto Didžiojo Universitetas (P2), Vrije Universiteit Brussel (P1 grant holder coordinator) and the European Association for Education Law and Policy (P4).
Furthermore dissemination was realised through the promotional material (e.g. EduLAw modules output posters, flyers with the EduLAw logo and the url of the website, poster session at the international conference) (WPD&S 6.3).
Quality control consisted of the evaluation forms of the dissemination event, fine-tuning of a number of the modules by external experts, project teaching staff participating in the plenary and parallel sessions at the international conference with Q&A by the ATEE participants (WPQC 5.1 and 5.2).
The MNG meeting was held to plan the next stages of the project within the estimated budget and distribution of tasks (WPMNG 7.1)
- Gracienne Lauwers (VUB)
- Martijn Roelen (VUB)
- Irina Deryugina (MSAL)
- Natalia Golovina (MSAL)
- Vera Toktarova, Marina Mokoseeva, Nikolai Kuzmin, Ekaterina Fliginskikh (MARSU)
- Alexander Chekalin (NARFU)
- Elena Vorobeva (NARFU)
- Aušra Rutkienė, Tetiana Ponomarenko (VMU)
- Oleksandra Novikova (VMU)
- Ielizavieta Kovalska (VMU)
- Nikoleta Mita (UT)
- Livia Nano, Nada Kallciu, Nikoleta Mita (UT)
- ManjolaZacellari, Daniela Mece (UD)
- Heliona Mico (UD)
- Heliona Mico, Ervin Karamuco (UD)
- LiudmilaKrasnabayeva (GSU)
- Veranika Radyhina, Iryna Turchanka (BSPU)
- Ina Karakulka, Inna Petrashevech (BSPU)
- Volha Klezovich, Katerina Shastsitka (BSPU)
- Vitalij Matveev (MCU)
- Katerina Kabakhidze (MCU)
- Szymon Jankiewicz (HSE)
- Lynette Jacobs, Mariette Reyneke (UFS)
- Lynette Jacobs, Erika Kruger (UFS)
- Lynette Jacobs (UFS)
- Mariette Reyneke (UFS)
- Mariette Reyneke (UFS)
- Roelf Reyneke (UFS)
QC Bialystok Conference Event
- MNG Minutes CC 7 meeting
- MNG Protocol Bialystok meeting