Role in the project: project team member of the Faculty Law Educational Establishment “Francisk Skorina Gomel State University”
Institution: Francisk Skorina Gomel State University. Faculty of Law
Associate professor (docent) of the department of criminal law and procedure; Candidate of Legal Sciences (Ph.D.). Author of more than 50 scientific publications. Scientific interests: criminal law, educational law, legal support and protection of human rights.
- Human rights issues as subjects of term and graduation papers on Criminal law // Mainstreaming of the elements of human rights and gender equality concepts in the learning process of higher legal education system in Вelarus / Materials of the International Educational and Methodological Seminar (Minsk, 30—31 October 2015) Minsk Ecoperspektiva 2016 – р. 93-95.
- Human rights in the criminal justice system: juvenile female prisoners and women with children in prison // News of the Gomel State University named after F. Skorina. – 2016. – № 2 (95). – р. 88 – 93.
- International standards for the administration of juvenile justice // News of the Gomel State University named after F. Skorina. – 2015. – № 2 (89). – р. 109 – 113.
- Problematic issues of the application of compulsory measure of a correctional nature // Current issues of state in Ukraine: Materials of the International Educational and Methodological Seminar (Kyiv, 20 May 2016) – Kyiv University 2016 – р. 50-52.
- Review of the United Nations Rules for the Administration of Juvenile Justice (The Beijing Rules) // Issues of justice in criminal cases in modern Russia: Theory and Practice: Materials of the International Educational and Methodological Seminar / The Southwest State University (Russia, Kursk, 11 – 13 April 2013) – р. 205 – 209.