Role in the project: education expert
Institution: “Aleksander Moisiu”, University of Durrës
Dr. Manjola Zaçellari (Lumani) is a full-time lecturer in the Department of Albanian Language at “Aleksandër Moisiu” University of Durrës. She holds degrees from Tirana University (BSc in Language and Literature and MSc in Linguistics), and Center for Albanological Studies (PhD in Linguistics). She teaches Semantics, Academic Writing and Methodology of teaching Albanian Language.
Dr. Zaçellari has authored the monograph Conceptual fields in Albanian phraseology, academic books Academic Writing (theory book) and Academic Writing (Practice book). She also authored several school books, Albanian language XII, Literature XII and Social education IV. She is the author of over 30 publications in peer reviewed journals at regional, national and international conferences.
- Zaçellari, M. (2015). Conceptual fields in Albanian phraseology. Tirana: Naimi Publishing. ISBN: 978-9928-109-90-3, 311 pages.
- Zaçellari, M. Kastrati, S. (2017). Academic Writing, (Theory book). Tirana: Mileniumi i Ri Publishing. ISBN: 978-9928-174-37-6. 188 pages.
- Zaçellari, M. Kastrati, S. (2017). Academic Writing, (Practice book). Tirana: Mileniumi i Ri Publishing. ISBN: 978-9928-174-38-3. 75 pages.
- Zaçellari, Manjola. (2013). The relations of Albanian and Italian language in phraselogy. Journal of educational and social research, ISSN:2239-978X (print); 2240-0524 (online), Rome, Italy.
- Zaçellari, Manjola. (2015). Typology of the meaning in polysemic words which denote parts of the human body in the Albanian language. European Academic Research (International Multidisciplinary Research Journal), online journal www.euacademic.org. Vol. III. Issue 04/July 2015, ISSN 2286-4822, p. 4001-4012. Impact Factor 3.4546(UIF). DRJI value 5.9(B+).
- Zaçellari, Manjola. (2015). Features of phraseological units of latin and neolatin origin. International Journal of Arts and Sciences. (IJAS). ISSN 1944-69-34: 08(01): 1-8 (2015). Barcelona. Spain.
- Zaçellari, Manjola. (2015). Semantic shifts and the means used in order to have multiple meaning structures of words which denote parts of the human body in the Albanian language. 4th International conference on “Integrating science in new global challenges”- ICTEA. Proceedings book. ISBN: 978-9928-4221-5-6, Dubrovnik. Croatia.
- Zaçellari, Manjola. (2015). Albanian language lexicon as the most opened subsystem for develops and changes. VII European Conference on Languages, Literature and Linguistics. Vienna. Austria.